We often have very set ideas about how to be and how to do things. However, those rules may sometimes bite us in the ass only in the end! Therefore I wrote this recipe about why it is important to balance one’s own rules.
- Rules change when there are clearly better alternatives, more profitable/satisfying choices. Therefore rules are subject to better ideas/ways of doing things. So the rule remains the same until you explore something better!
- Don’t sabotage good opportunities because of a rule. It may not be worth it. Don’t close doors to better opportunities while sticking to a certain “perfect plan”. Something better that you havn’t thought about might happen .
- Go with situationism and causality. Be flexible. Situationism=pragmaticism= balance
- Don’t be too attached to your own ideas. Nobody knows everything! Hence, be open to better ideas. More growth and better things is what will help you grow, mature and progress.
- Too many rules show fear and anxiety. Rather, practice non interference and attract abundance instead.