- Intro to the answer gives the background and it is actually very important- don’t take this one likely. If the question asks for 5 features of x, write the definition of x first and then the features. A background is a literal must,
- Underline the key words to make it easier for the examiner to know you know shit
- A concluding line is also a life saver
- Good presentation is actually key to the examiner’s heart so don’t write with a shitty handwriting
- Make finishing lines and leave a line between answers
- Give headings to every answer
- Avoid cuttings
- You’re also indirectly competing against your classmates in terms of the quality of your answers. Most probably you’ll have the same examiner. And he/she’ll be comparing answers between different kids. Hence, try to be better than them perhaps?