- Study under sub topics/heading of the chap- know what’s under where. Questions can often come as direct headings with a What/Why/How as a prefix!
- Pick out concluding/intro lines and make “Explain” or “give reasons” questions out of them.
- Make questions yourself with a pencil beside every paragraph.
- Minute details are important.
- Make sure you’re able to solve all the qs behind the chapter in the NCERT.
- For English, read all the qs within the chapter and read all “understanding text” type qs, theme, sub theme given at the end. Those also have all the value based qs.
- For Pol Sc, read every bubbled commentary and box, those could be value based questions.
How to Study for Board exams in Humanities